Happy Saturday fans! We’ve got a full slate today featuring a ton of college football action. Let’s get after it!!
- Michigan State +168 ML over Michigan *Pick of the day*. This fierce rivalry is always one for the books. While the Wolverines are favored by 4.5 today on the road, I see the Spartans winning this one and it’s going to be very close. Kenneth Walker III will be the difference maker in this one.
- Arizona State -15.5 vs Washington State. The Sun Devils are one of the best teams in the Pac-12 and face a Cougars team who recently lost their head coach and continue to struggle. When you’ve got a coach like Herm Edwards and have to face a QB like Jayden Daniels on the road, you’re in trouble.
- USC -21.5 over Arizona. Arizona continues to be the laughing stock of college football and things are only going to get worse as they travel to USC to face gunslinger Kedon Slovis and a powerful Trojans squad. This spread should be the easiest one to cover today.
- Liberty -35.5 over UMass. Liberty host a terrible UMass team at home today and Heisman Trophy candidate/NFL QB prospect Malik Willis is going to have a career day for the Flames.
- Marshall -22.5 over FIU. Grant Wells is a future NFL QB and the Thundering Herd are firing on all cylinders right now. FIU travels to Huntington with a 1-6 record. Yikes!
- Syracuse -260 ML over Boston College. It’s all about the CUSE especially when you are playing at the world famous Carrier Dome. Did I mention Orange RB Sean Tucker leads the nation in rushing yards too?!
- Oregon -24.5 over Colorado. The 7th ranked Ducks host the struggling Buffs in Eugene. Just when we thought Colorado was going to be competitive this season, they find themselves at the bottom in the Pac-12. Their defense will also be without Senior LB Nate Landman. That guy will be playing on Sundays soon enough!
- Leafs -295 ML over Redwings
- Penguins -156 ML over Devils
- Panthers +1.5 puck line vs Bruins
- Avs -164 ML over Wild
- Flames -150 ML over Flyers
- Canucks +120 ML over Oilers *Sleeper Pick*
- Wizards -130 ML over Celtics
- Knicks -230 ML over Pelicans
- Magic +6 vs Pistons *Pick of the day*
- Pacers -146 ML over Raptors
- Nuggets +110 ML over Wolves
- Bulls +3.5 vs Jazz