Happy Saturday fans, today is going to be wild as March Madness continues. Who will keep on dancing and who will be sent home? We’ve got the complete previews and picks here!
- Pistons +5.5
- (L) Blazers -11
- (L) Blues
- Syracuse +250 ML over Houston. Jim Boeheim and the Orange are playing their best basketball right now and the 2-3 zone can’t be stopped. Oh did we mention how good Buddy Boeheim is?! Buddy is putting on a clinic so far in the big dance and if he stays hot nobody can beat Syracuse right now. As for Houston, they’ll depend on junior guard Quentin Grimes to keep them in the game. Grimes is averaging 18 PPG while his backcourt partner Marcus Sasser is averaging 13 PPG. This game should be thrilling and close but we’ve got to go with Syracuse taking this one.
- Oral Roberts +11.5 vs Arkansas. What a story it’s been so far for Oral Roberts. Entering the tournament as a 15 seed, the Golden Eagles knocked off the 2 seed Ohio State and previously 7th seeded Florida. Today they face Arkansas, a team that has been shaky this tournament but still has found a way to advance. The Razorbacks had to storm back to beat Colgate in the opening round and held on to defeat Texas Tech last week 68-66. PF Kevin Obanor has been dominate for the Golden Eagles averaging 19 PPG while sophomore guard Max Abmas is posting 24 PPG. A 11.5 spread is very generous for Oral Roberts and they should have no problems covering here as long as they can slow down the Razorbacks uptempo offense led by freshman guard Moses Moody. The SEC Freshman of the Year is averaging 17 PPG with 6 rebounds per game.
- Oregon State +265 ML over Loyola Chicago. What a remarkable year it has been for the Oregon State Beavers. Picked to finish last in the Pac-12, the Beavers have rallied off 5 straight wins while capturing the Pac-12 title. Last week the 12 seed Beavers took out 4th seed Oklahoma State and star Cade Cunningham 80-70. Senior guard Ethan Thompson has been red hot averaging 16 PPG while sophomore rising star Jarod Lucas is averaging 13 PPG. As for Loyola Chicago, they pulled the upset of the tournament last week by taking out #1 seed Illinois 71-58. Center Cameron Krutwig has been the Ramblers best player thus far. The 6’9 senior is averaging 15 PPG along with 7 rebounds per game. Head Coach Porter Moser is confident his squad can advance past Oregon State but they better bring their A game because the Beavers are chomping through opponents and won’t stop until they are holding the trophy.
- Baylor -295 ML over Villanova. Baylor finally looks to be playing their best basketball right now and there’s no better time to do it than now. The Bears dominated Wisconsin 76-63 last week and we love them today vs Villanova. Junior guard Davion Mitchell has been explosive for Baylor averaging 14 PPG. Senior guard Macio Teague also can’t be overlooked for the Bears as he’s posting 16 PPG while junior Jared Butler is averaging 17 PPG. As for the Wildcats of Villanova, they’ve had an easy road up to this point in the tournament beating Winthrop and North Texas. The Wildcats historically are a tournament team though and can never be underestimated. Sophomore forward Jeremiah Robinson-Earl will be counted on heavily in this one as he’s averaging 16 PPG along with 8 rebounds. Baylor should take this one easily as their arsenal of shooters can’t be matched. We wouldn’t be a bit surprised if the Bears meet Gonzaga for the national championship.
- Rangers -142 ML over Flyers. The Rangers have owned the Flyers the last few weeks and we should expect similar results tonight.
- Avs -178 over Vegas. Colorado continues to prove they have the best 1st line in hockey and have dominated the Knights at home this season.
- Predators +102 ML over Blackhawks. Nashville is 2-0 vs the Hawks this season and are 6-3-1 in their last 10 games while Chicago continues to struggle to find consistency.
- Bruins -430 ML over Sabres. The Sabres are one of the worst teams in hockey and recently fired their coach while Boston continues to prove they are one of the NHL’s best at 16-8-5.
- Wizards -162 ML over Pistons. Bradley Beal and Russell Westbrook at home against a terrible Detroit team. What’s not to like?
- Bulls +110 ML over Spurs *Sleeper Pick*. Chicago made some splashes at the trade deadline headlined of course by Vucevic and should get it done on the road tonight despite being without Lavine.
- Celtics -10 vs Thunder.