Happy Selection Sunday folks! The Georgetown Hoyas captured the Big East title yesterday punching their ticket to March Madness and teams should be very afraid of Patrick Ewing’s squad right now.
- (L) Colorado
- (L) Buffalo
- (L) Bruins
- Wizards +10.5
- (L) Nets -11
- Cincinnati +13.5 vs Houston. Houston barely survived vs Memphis yesterday and they are going to be exhausted today while the Bearcats are on a mission. Cincy should cover here and could even pull the upset.
- Illinois -275 ML over Ohio State. Illinois is the team to beat in the country right now outside of Gonzaga and I love their matchup vs the Buckeyes especially with how good they are defensively.
- Alabama -290 ML over LSU. The Crimson Tide continue to prove to everybody that they are not just a football powerhouse and they do indeed play basketball in Tuscaloosa and they play it quite well.
- Wild -190 ML over Coyotes
- Hurricanes -240 ML over Redwings
- Avs -260 ML over Kings
- Hawks -240 ML over Cavs
- Celtics -11 vs Rockets