College basketball was disappointing yesterday with picks but it’s tournament time and nobody is safe. We should see a bounce back day today especially with bigger conference tournaments kicking off so let’s get after it!
- (L) Leafs
- (L) Pittsburgh
- Cleveland State
- (L) Quinnipiac
- (L) Bryant
- Syracuse -146 ML over North Carolina State. As a diehard Orange fan this game is make or break for Syracuse if they want to make the tournament. Last month the Orange defeated the wolfpack on the road 77-68 and we should expect the same today. Give the ball to Alan Griffin and anything is possible!
- Georgetown +134 ML over Marquette *Sleeper Pick*. The Hoyas have been impressive as of late and I love them to upset the Golden Eagles in this matchup.
- Northern Colorado -122 ML over Sacramento State. The Golden Bears are a personal favorite and always tough at home and will get it done today.
- Avs -215 ML over Coyotes
- Oilers -240 ML over Senators
- Ducks +114 ML over Kings *Sleeper Pick*
- Canucks +130 ML over Canadiens *Sleeper Pick*
- Wild +108 ML over Knights *Sleeper Pick*