Good morning fans and happy Monday! The next few weeks are going to be exciting as March Madness approaches for college basketball. Now let’s kick off this March!
- (L) Michigan State
- (L) Ohio State
- (L) Devils
- (L) Sabres
- Wizards + 6.5
- Arizona State -210 ML over Washington State. The Sun Devils have had a rough year due to Covid-19 outbreaks within their program but they are finally healthy and playing great ball. They should win today at home versus a struggling Cougars team.
- Nebraska +7.5 vs Rutgers. The Huskers are playing good basketball right now despite their overall record of 6-17. They beat Minnesota last week at home and I see them covering today in Lincoln versus Rutgers.
- Oregon -210 ML over Arizona. The Ducks are trying to secure a top spot in the Pac-12 and host the Wildcats at home. Oregon should come away with this one!
- Jets -142 ML over Canucks
- Knights -156 ML over Wild
- Avalanche -235 ML over Sharks
- 76ers -220 ML over Pacers
- Rockets -166 ML over Cavs
- Nuggets -235 ML over Bulls