Saturday was a tough day for picks as there was a lot of upsets. Results are below as well as today’s slate.
- (L) Indiana
- (L) USC
- (L) Tennessee
- (L) Capitals
- (L) Panthers
- (L) Blazers
- Duke -210 ML over Syracuse. Duke is always tough to beat at home and are coming off a huge upset win over Virginia. The Orange always struggle on the road at Duke too.
- VMI +10 vs Furman. VMI ALWAYS covers every time I’ve bet on them and are a fun team to watch. Despite them struggling on the road at times, I love them today at Furman and a 10 point spread is favorable as can be.
- USC -184 ML over Oregon. The Trojans are coming off an ugly loss to Arizona and now host the Ducks. There is no doubt in my mind USC bounces back and wins today especially with the Pac-12 tournament in the near future.
- Leafs -178 ML over Flames. Toronto is such a good hockey team with a ton of stars and it starts with Matthews at center. They host a Calgary team today who has now lost three straight. The Leafs are 2-0 against the Flames this season and are 7-1-2 in their last 10 games.
- Panthers -117 ML over Stars. Dallas hasn’t been able to play because of the snow storms throughout Texas and now have to travel to play a Florida team who is currently one of the best teams in hockey. The Stars have lost five straight while the Panthers are 11-3-2 overall this season.
- Lakers -7 Ml over Wizards
- Suns -240 ML over Blazers
- Jazz -11.5 Spread over Hornets
- Rockets -102 ML over Bulls *Sleeper Pick*