Yesterday was a great day for picks here at Windy’s Sports Report. The biggest sleeper pick of the day was Dayton +5 and they absolutely dominated Saint Louis 76-53. Here are the results from yesterday as well as today’s slate.
- Dayton +5 over Saint Louis 76-53
- Oilers ML over Flames 2-1
- Panthers ML over Redwings 7-2
- Hurricanes ML over Blackhawks 5-3
- Jets ML over Canucks 2-0
- Detroit ML over Robert Morris 85-74
- Boise State ML over Utah State 81-77
- Nuggets ML over Cavs 120-103
- Suns ML over Pelicans 132-114
- 76ers ML over Bulls 112-105
- Grizzlies ML over Pistons 109-95
- Bucks ML over Thunder 98-85
- (L) Buffalo vs Toledo ML 80-70
- Indiana -290 ML over Michigan State. I love the Hoosiers at home against the struggling Spartans. Indiana is also coming off a huge win at home vs Minnesota while Michigan State is 2-6 on the road.
- USC -330 ML over Arizona. The 17th ranked Trojans are playing their best basketball right now and are 11-1 at home this season. The Wildcats are 8-14 on the season and have lost two straight. USC is a no brainer today!
- Tennessee -330 ML over Kentucky. The 19th ranked Vols host a Wildcats team that is having one of their worst seasons to date. Tennessee is 12-2 at home this season and dominated Kentucky two weeks ago on the road 82-71 and we should expect similar results today.
- Capitals -164 ML over Rangers. The Rangers continue to struggle this season despite coming off a shootout victory over the Flyers. The Capitals are at home and winners of two straight and have one of the best scorers in the NHL Alexander Ovechkin.
- Panthers -176 ML over the Redwings. The Panthers pounded the Wings 7-2 yesterday and should dominate again today.
- Oilers -126 ML over Flames. Edmonton held off Calgary 2-1 yesterday on the road and find themselves playing host today. All signs point to another Oilers victory especially at home.
- Blazers -194 ML over Wizards
- Bulls +106 ML over Kings *Sleeper Pick*