Good morning fans, yesterday’s slate proved to be one of our best picks yet. VMI +3.5 was truly the steal of the day as they moved to 11-1 at home with a 88-77 victory over UNCG. Chattanooga won 89-81 in OT while the Pacers, 76ers, Bulls, Oilers, and Leafs all came away victorious.
Mt.St Mary’s lost a close one vs Wagner while the Nuggets dropped a heartbreaker to the Wizards. The disappointing pick of the day was Northeastern failing to cover vs North Carolina with a spread of +17 due to a 2nd half collapse. We are hoping for another great day today check out my picks below and don’t forget to spread the word, thank you!
- Ohio State ML over Penn State. Ohio St continues to be one of the best known stories in college hoops this season and tonight they face a 7-10 Penn State team. Last month the Buckeyes barely beat the Nittany Lions 83-79 but this Ohio State team has gotten so much better since then with impressive wins over Iowa and Wisconsin.
- *Sleeper Pick of the day- Wisconsin ML over Iowa. I love the Badgers today at home vs the Hawkeyes and here’s why. Wisconsin is currently 11-3 at home and fortunately for them Iowa tends to struggle on the road despite having the best player in the country Luka Garza.
- Washington State moneyline over California. I like the Cougars at home tonight especially after dominating this same Bears team last month 71-60. The Cougars have also posted quality wins over UCLA and Oregon down the stretch and are a safe pick tonight.
- Flyers -116 ML over Rangers. The Flyers are a team that could make a serious run at the Stanley Cup once they started clicking on all cylinders. Philadelphia is 6-2-2 in their last 10 games while Rangers have lost four straight and just lost their best defenseman Jacob Trouba for 4-6 weeks. Flyers should dominate this one at home and are a very safe pick tonight.
- Bruins -220 ML over Devils. Boston is playing out of their mind this season with a record over 10-2-2 while New jersey is still coming off a 2 week Covid-19 shutdown. This game should be an easy win for the Bruins.
- Leafs -305 ML over Senators. After posting a 2-1 victory last night over Ottawa, I love Toronto again tonight in this rematch. Overall, the Leafs are just a much better team.
- Bucks -245 ML over Raptors
- Lakers -138 ML over Nets
- Kings -102 ML over Heat *Sleeper Pick*