Overall I’d consider yesterday a 50/50 day for picks. Oklahoma State dominated Iowa State 76-58, Arkansas downed Florida 75-64, and Purdue beat Michigan State 75-65. The surprise losses we saw were the Nuggets to the Celtics, Nets to the Suns, Raptors to the Bucks, and the Rangers to the Devils. The Stars-Predators game was cancelled again due to the snow storm in Dallas. Below is today’s slate and as always these picks are free and fun so enjoy. Please don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Spotify and Apple Podcast. Thank you!
- Mount Saint Mary ML over Wagner. After being blown out yesterday by the Seahawks, I see Mt. St Mary bouncing back strong today in this rematch.
- Northeastern +15.5 vs North Carolina. This is my sleeper pick of the day and here’s why. I have been watching Northeastern play all season since they played Syracuse in December and lost 62-56. They are a sneaky team to watch and at +15.5 I love them covering tonight. This North Carolina team is also not what the Tar Heels have been in the past.
- VMI + 3.5 vs UNC Greensboro. I have taken Virginia Military Institute a ton this season and they haven’t disappointed since they covered at Virginia Tech to tipoff the season. This is a bubble team and they are known for their fast paced offense and will fight down to the wire.
- Chattanooga ML over Western Carolina. I took Chattanooga on Monday and they edged out ETSU and I expect them to do the same today vs Western Carolina.
- Leafs over Ottawa ML. After Toronto blew a 5-2 lead late in the 3rd period and lost in OT to the Senators 6-5, they are primed for revenge tonight at home and will get it done.
- Oilers ML over Jets. Connor Mcdavid continues to prove he’s one of the best players in hockey and I love this matchup tonight for Edmonton at home vs the Jets. The Oilers are also 6-4 in their last 10 games.
- Bulls ML over Pistons
- 76ers ML over Rockets
- Nuggets ML over Wizards
- Pacers ML over Wolves