Yesterday we had a solid showing with Nebraska +11.5 and the win on the road over Penn State and Vegas ML over the Avs 1-0. Today’s slate is small for College Basketball but I still have some picks I like plus NHL picks so here we go!
- Virginia ML over Florida State. Florida State is favored -1 right now at home but Virginia overall is a much better team. Recently Florida State went to OT with a subpar Wake Forest team and came out victorious while Virginia hasn’t lost since Jan 30th at Virginia Tech and has been dominating opponents ever since.
- Washington State ML over Washington. Washington State is home in this in state rivalry game and are favored -7. However, I think it’ll be closer than people think as Washington has potential to get hot after posting a huge upset win last month over Colorado and Washington State recently upset UCLA and Oregon.
- Chattanooga ML over Eastern Tennessee. Personally I just like the way Chattanooga plays and they’ve been dominate all season currently standing at 16-5 right now.
- Hurricanes ML over Jackets. Carolina is home and are one of the hottest teams in hockey right now while Columbus has a lot of injuries up front.
- Leafs ML over Senators. Toronto is home vs a Ottawa squad that is one of the worst teams in the league. The Leafs are also 8-1-1 in their last 10 games and Auston Matthews is just straight filthy with the puck.
- Sleeper pick today for this slate is Sharks over Ducks ML at home. The Sharks have lost 2 straight but I see them bouncing back today over the Ducks at home and getting back on the winning track.